Monday, April 21, 2014

Technical Difficulties

It's 11:08 pm and I got home from the barn a mere 2 hours ago after being out since 8 am this morning. In my hurry to leave the office for a dental appointment, I neglected to forward the boat pictures to this computer.  Well, I thought I did, but apparently not.

I'm so sorry for any disappointment, but since I have to be up at 6 am for an appointment, I haven't got the time right now to try to get the pictures off my phone.  They're sort of jumbled together.  Rather than just not post anything, I decided to come clean and ask forgiveness.  Tomorrow is a new day and though it will be jam packed until about 9:30 pm, I'll try again to get the pictures to you.  They're worth waiting for, believe me.

Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment