Tuesday, August 5, 2014

She is Beautiful Beyond My Expectations!

It's ridiculously late - I was at the barn until after 10 tonight, but I wanted you to know that Tom B. sent pictures of the salon and galley that made my heart rate go off the charts!  We also have pictures of the heads and master/guest staterooms - and pictures of the pilot house and helm.

While there is only one exterior side view picture, it is enough to make you want to change your life's plans, get aboard and GO!  The sheer stripe can be seen along the port side.

At this moment, Tom B. is asking the yard for engine room pictures as well as the new steps leading to the engine room from the guest head.

After such a dry spell, I wanted you to know that recent pictures ARE on the way, but not until tomorrow night.  I promise to leave the barn at a respectable hour.  I'm even forgoing a night out with friends to hit the laptop and share some pretty wonderful pictures with my patient readers.  Remember a few blogs ago when I promised not to make promises?  Well, here I go out on a limb again.

I think you will find this next batch of pictures well worth waiting for my friends.  KKY has done it again, and from scratch this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment