Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Queen of the Fleet Has Arrived!

Thanks to the expert navigational skills of my favorite mariner Mike Warren, he and his talented crew got my girl safely into her spot at Trawler Fest, this year being held at Riviera Beach.  Trawler Fest begins tomorrow and ends Sunday.  I'll be arriving Sunday morning to bask in the comments of the attendees.

Judging from these pictures, I'll really be basking!

This is Olympia on her way to Riviera Beach at sunrise this morning.  Why oh why am I here in 28 degree weather when I could be here??????



Safely docked starboard side to, waiting for her admirers to arrive




Olympia's bow makes a statement everywhere she goes!



If I get more pictures from Trawler Fest, I'll be sure to share them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment