Monday, December 10, 2012

Post Serenity Delivery Trip

It's been a week since we're back in NY without Serenity and it feels mighty empty here.  I visited the marina to drop off a Christmas basket and saw all the boats in their shrink wrap.  It's a decidedly different look at this time of the year, sort of ghostly.

Like any good parent, I'm happy Serenity is where it's warm and sunny.  My friend visited her today to take some photos for us and I could see that the sky was a brilliant blue with ample sunshine to keep our girl warm and happy.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all Serenity's followers and my blog readers a wonderful Christmas and happy, healthy New Year.

Tom and I are heading back to Serenity in January to spend a week aboard.  I promise you some fun reading about our adventures (and there are sure to be some).  Until then, be well and enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment